Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Positive Reinforcement




Rainy days are great. Some people may maybe not agree. But as for me, rainy days remind me of living in Holland. The green grass and trees make the air so fresh and clean that I look forward to a morning jog just so I can breath it in.

This brings me to my next subject of conversation. Once you have found your "why" you need to start looking for the positive sides of everything. I tell everyone I work with, "you are what you eat." This applies to our attitudes as well. We are only as happy as we believe we are. Feeling healthy and looking healthy go hand in hand. So much of how you live is attributed to your attribute that it cannot go without mention.

I challenge you to look at your life. Look at all the challenges you are faced with, and look for the positive. It would be so easy for me to wake up and loathe running in the rain. Its cold, wet, uncomfortable and inconvenient. But that's not what drives me to succeed. Happiness is a state of mind. So the challenge of the week is to take your personal wellness to the next level. Now that you know why you want this, enjoy the ride. They reward at the end of the road is wonderful, but the road ahead is beautiful.





Picture by: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://serbian.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/g/gatorgal/1152.jpg&imgrefurl=http://serbian.wunderground.com/blog/ozcazz/comment.html%3Fentrynum%3D14&usg=__qVIyLQkAOMAMV1ZhlWV8ACehzjo=&h=426&w=640&sz=192&hl=en&start=26&sig2=5s8DfH13D-yfzk9vVL117Q&tbnid=sfY_8EQ7z2YEWM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=137&ei=pKyaSarxCor0sAOXv5SxBw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DHolland,%2Brainy%2Bpath%26start%3D20%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

No comments: