Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday SPECIAL!!!!!!! Friends and Family Pricing


Did you know the average American gains 10-15lbs over the Holiday season each year?

Until the end of the year I will be offering my service's at a huge discount. For EVERYONE, I will give a Free Evaluation, as well as a 30% discount off all sessions. If that not enough, I will be offering 20% off all Top Form Supplements as well.

Now is the time to lose the FAT and look great for the new year. Let me teach you how you can lose the FAT not just the weight and still enjoy the holidays. So hurry and take advantage of this while it lasts, because when the new year roles around and so do you, things wont be so easy.

Please email or call to get scheduled.

 jared@resolutewellness.com or (801)792-5491

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lara604/4171437377/

No comments: