Friday, August 22, 2008

In-Home Workout Equipment


I have had a lot of people this week asking me where to get some good at home equipment without the thousand dollar+ price tag. I did a bit of research and to my surprise, I was pleasantly enlightened. Here in Utah, we have a great classified resource. KSL provides a wide variety of used exercise equipment at a fraction of the retail cost.

Even at the local superstore, Dumbbells are not a rip off, but they are not exactly cheap. So these are a resource I recommend looking into. For those of you not in the state of Utah, I recommend checking your local Craiglist, or other local shops. Your health and fitness is definitely an investment. You can take the education and lifestyle and put it to work for you. You can learn how to make this equipment contribute to a better life and not end up like the other 250 million home gyms in our nation that only contribute to dust collection in the basement.

Here are the links:
KSL Classifieds http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=486&cat=186
CRAIGSLIST http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html

You all are inspirations to the world. Keep up the hard work.

-As always, - Jared

No comments: