Friday, May 23, 2008

Inspirational Results

I hear all the time that its "too late for me to start working out. I have been out of shape for so long, that it would probably kill me to start being active again. If this sounds familiar, here's a story that might change your mind.
Meet Howard. He is a client I have been working with for several months. He has dropped from 34% fat and 270lbs to an impressive 12% at 215lbs.
Talk about motivation! He came in late last fall and had been out of shape for years, but decided that he wanted to enjoy his life and stop watching everyone else live theirs. Howard went waterskiing this weekend and spent time with his wife trail jogging at Lake Powell. What an inspiration Howard.
Way to go!














1 comment:

Mike said...

You are the man!! Can you train me???